Saturday, March 17, 2018

Stitcher's Garden Quilt Top

 Yay! Wahoo!  Yipee! Hurray! Whopee!

I've been working on this off and on for a year and a half. Before we left for Jerusalem I cut out everything I would need for each block and put it in a zip lock bag. I was afraid that if I waited until I got here there would be things I needed that I wouldn't be able find. I got interrupted by two baby quilts, several other projects and LOTS of mending for the students :)  I am thrilled with it!
I am getting worried about suitcase room though. I may have to leave all of my clothes here (guess then I would HAVE to go shopping...). I plan on quilting it when I get home - but it's been so long since I have done quilting I will have to re-learn how! We will be going home in August, but I'm really trying not to think about it too much so my brain can stay focused... Yeah, good luck with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...