Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Two Sailboat Baby Quilts

Done and done!


Slightly different color schemes but same pattern. And thank you to my Amazing Quilting Friend for saving me! When I designed the pattern I didn't realize how hard it would be to get all those points to mach up, and she advised me to print out the foundation paper piecing from  EQ7, and that solved my frustration!







I leave to go back to the U S in less than two
weeks, and I am SO glad to have these done before I leave! I will quilt and bind them there, since they would take up way too much room in my suitcase if I took them home completed.

Now, I can't wait to have two new little grandsons this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...