Thursday, October 13, 2016

Unusual Measuring Tape

I am really puzzled by this. I'm familiar with the metric system, and I'm American, so I have grown up using inches and feet for measurements. I bought a measuring tape the other day here in Jerusalem. I chatted away with the girl behind the sales counter, and bought several things there. She didn't offer me any information about this being "unusual".


What do you think?

I am SO glad I hadn't taken anyone's measurements before realizing something was really wrong! If I had taken my own measurements, of course, I would have been thrilled and wondered why my clothes weren't falling off me! Ha ha!

Any ideas to what unit of measurement that white measuring tape is meant for? It was ridiculously cheap -- I guess I know why!

Any clever ideas on what I should use this for, of course, I bought two of them since they were so cheap.   :)

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...