Saturday, April 16, 2016

Red Gingham Curtains

The other day I took down my kitchen curtains and discovered that they were really looking sad. Then I started trying to remember when I made them - uh - how embarrassing, I think they are 15 years old or something. I do sometimes wonder about myself :)


So, here are my new kitchen curtains! I like red, I like the country look of gingham, so perfect for my kitchen, and sooo much better than my old dusty faded ones!

Ha ha, I can see my hubby's reflection in the picture. He didn't realize he was posing for me in his pajamas!




Since my kitchen has an apple theme, I embroidered apples along the border. I had no idea it would take so long - 4 hours! I like how they look, but I'm sure there is a way I could have done more quickly, but once I got going I just decided to continue. Oh well, done now!


Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...